Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bad Brother

I think my Brother is dying.

I have a model Ls-2125i that my mom bought for me as a X-mas present a while back. I've only used it for a few projects, but it keeps doing this thing where multiple bobbin threads are coming out.  I took a picture but it seems to have been deleted from the camera and I don't really feel like threading the machine again just to show how messed up it is.

I have no idea what is causing this. I've re-threaded the machine and bobbin, even cleaned the machine. Well, today was the worst of it. It wasn't just the thread issue. The tension is way off!


I am currently taking a machine piecing class at the lovely Purl Soho in hopes of completing a baby quilt for a coworker. This is what is happening to my blocks.

After sewing, ripping, and testing again and again, all I can say is, I think it is time for a new machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment